Thursday 26 April 2007

views from my office window

my office window looks out on the car park, beyond that to some lovely shrubs, and a tennis court and in the background there are the majestic Brecon Beacons. When I began working in DOVE, http://www.doveworkshop.org the view was completly different, it was black to start with, (we are situated on an ex coal screening site) and coal lorries passed by the window, then the view changed to that of learners parking their cars and parents bring their children to the nursery and the environment gradually improved. Yesterday, I looked out and there was a gentleman passing the window with tomato plants in a box which he had bought (at a very low cost) from our garden project, the views from my window reminds me of the development of our organisation and our community.

No comments: